Junkhouse Entertainment LLC
Items in Your Cart:
Comics From our Comic Wall
Panzerknacker Games / Games and Hobbies
Panzerknacker Second Hand Shop
Book Store / Print Literature
More About Us
I Want to Get Something Published!
Are you an Independent Retailer?
Shipping and Store Policy
Terms and Conditions
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Listed here are some links to free design and creation resources that we use ourselves in the offices of Junkhouse Entertainment.
If you have an idea and need graphics (or other production-based design tools), maybe some of these can help!
- GIMP is a free open source image editor. It has similar features as Photoshop and is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Unity is a free open game design engine that can produce games for several platforms including Windows and Linux
- Pixelart.com is an open drawing board for pixel art creations. Includes plenty of free art and templates.
- Open Broadcast Software is a free open source video and audio editor. Works well for streaming and video production.
- A free alternative to Adobe Illustrator. Edits SVG files, and is good for creating high-resolution line drawings and other vector based artwork.
- A workspace and file sharing platform for all kinds of projects. Updates in real-time and has file access levels for project management between departments. Great for working with people in situations where travel is not a continuous option.